To mark the second anniversary of Kala Sakshi, a four-day residential workshop for the scholars with accomplished artists had been organised in Delhi initiating a new tradition that it continues to follow. Kala Sakshi is an example in the field of Art by becoming one of its kind forum for ongoing mentorship for young artists and this event offered an exclusive opportunity for the scholars for 2009 and 2010 to learn and interact with senior accomplished artists. This workshop was held at Sanskriti Kendra, Anandgram, New Delhi, from 27-30 November 2010.
Selected Candidates for Kala Sakshi Memorial Trust Award.
Interviews were held on the 31st of October 2010, for Kala Sakshi Annual Art Scholarships at the India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
FOLLOWING ARE THE NAMES OF AWARDEES
- Chandrashekhar Waghmare (Printmaking) – Nagpur.
- Shaik Azgharali (Sculpture) – Shantiniketan.
- Bharti Verma (Painting) – New Delhi.
Jury members on the interview board of 2010
- Shobha Broota – Eminent Artist
- KS Radha Krishnan – Eminent Sculptor
- OP Sharma – Ex Prinicipal College of Art, New Delhi